Stable Recombinant Cells
Customized mammalian cells with stable and homogenous transgene expression.
Our catalog of well-characterized cell lines and optimized cell culture products.
Functional Immortalized Cells
Expandable cells from any species and any tissue with physiologically relevant function.
- Linking lncRNAs and Cryptosporidium infectionin: J Immunol
Induction of lncRNA (NR_045064) facilitates intestinal epithelial cell responses against Cryptosporidium infection.
- CI-SCREEN immortalisation technologyin: Nat Commun
Generation of multiple cell lines using our CI-SCREEN functional immortalisation technology and their detailed characterisation.
- Murine AELVi cellsin: ATLA
CI-SCREEN-mediated generation of murine Alveolar Epithelial Cells as a respiratory in vitro model.
- Workshop zur BMBF-Richtlinie "Alternativmethoden zum Tierversuch“18 January 2019Berlin, Germany
Workshop bringing together actors from science and industry to identify interfaces for joint projects.
- ESTIV & ASCCT joint webinar23 January 2019 (10:00 AM EST)Worldwide
Award Winners Series: Reproducible cell line technology & Nanoceramic pulmonary toxicity (Click to register)
- Technology Transfer Award
Together with Dagmar Wirth from the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, we received the IHK Technology Transfer Award for our technology to generate personalized cell lines for precision medicine.
- Collaboration with Aspect Biosystems and Fraunhofer ITEM
Proud to anounce this international collaboration. InSCREENeX will provide functionally immortalised smooth muscle cells as building blocks for bioprinted tissues.
Exactly the cells you need for your assay. Expression of any target to any level.
Rapid cell line generation within 8 to 10 weeks. No time-consuming large-scale clone screening necessary.
We tailor the project exactly to your requirements and you have our full technical support even after the project is finished.